music in my ear

Friday, April 17, 2009

In with the New, Out with the Old






I don't know what is wrong with me, or the jeans that I own.
There's definitely something blizzard going on down there in the crotch.

Why the heck does it always have holes?

I never, (and let me emphasize this just a little bit more)
EVER

touch, poke, fiddle, or scratch there.

so why is there holes?

...
....
Is there some kind of super bug that eats the crotch part of your jean?

Is there?

I'm feeling slightly uneasy about this...



牛仔褲的胯下又有破洞了。
為什麼我的牛仔褲總是破在那個部位?
難不成是有吃牛仔褲胯下的蟲嗎?

我發誓,我從來沒用手指戳過那兒。

怪怪



4 comments:

[b]...well did ya figure out why..?
may be ants do it...!!

Lolz... Thats the crotch God asking you to get a new pair of jeans... :P

Hi Cindy, Nice music... PS: You perhaps won't be speaking to yourself after all... Thanks to the next blog button that blogspot puts on the top of my page, I like stumbling upon such random blogs with perfectly random thoughts.

Just a fellow blogger, saying Hi... Good luck with the daily blogging, i am happy if i can keep up with 4 a month :)...

To "Jaishu":

I tried very Very hard today, just sitting there and stare at the jean.

And it's almost 10 pm, I still have no clue.

I hope ants did it, but at the same time, i wonder what attract them to do that.

Quite scary if ya think about it!!

To "Mo":

HAHAHA the Crotch God!!
You know what? I'm liking this explanation.
So I'm just going to go with it for now. lol

Glad you like the music! Thanks for coming by !
I guess I won't be talking to myself now. haha


P.S. I'm not very good with Blogger, Do you happen to know how to reply to comment?
Cause right now I'm not sure if this is the right way.

Post a Comment